How to set up your…
Yamaha CSP 150 and CSP 170
- Download the following app to get you started.
- Yamaha Smart Pianist (free app)
- As you are looking at the piano, make sure the UDWL-01 (it will look like a usb included with your piano) is plugged into the usb looking port under the left side of the piano toward the back.
- Follow the instructions on page 22 of your manual for the Yamaha Smart Pianist app to make sure you are connected either by lan or wired.
- Once that is done, the three lines at the top of the left side of your main screen for the Yamaha Smart Pianist app is your directory on using lessons, rhythms, voices and more.
- We will add the Yamaha Chord Tracker app next on our “How To” series with the Yamaha CSP Clavinovas.
- *Additional apps are available by calling us at Miller Piano Specialists 615-771-0020