I recently purchased a Ritmuller GH188R 6′ 2″ grand piano from Miller Piano, and I could not be more thrilled with the craftsmanship and performance of this beautiful instrument. I visited the store to evaluate pre-owned Yamaha options, but after a lengthy and educational conversation with Dave Martin, I shifted my focus to new pianos. After a few visits to Miller (and a lot of internet research) I chose the GH188R over the GH170R and the Yamaha GC1. My home is spacious enough for a 6′ grand, and the larger Yamaha pianos are simply not within my budget. I am very impressed with the sound quality and craftsmanship of the GH188R, and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a high performance instrument at a very competitive price.
- **SOLD** Mid-century Chickering console piano in a brown mahogany finish. Manufactured in the US.
- J. Strauss and Son, black ebony upright, with moving history.
- **SOLD** Dreamy Bergmann 4 foot,11 inch, grand piano, in polished ebony (Hayden)
- **SOLD** A Piano Named Birdie – Yamaha DGB1KE3 PE 5′ Disklavier Reproducing Piano
- SOLD – Mighty Malcolm – The 5′ Story and Clark in Polished Ebony