HOW TO TURN ON THE VOCAL BACKGROUNDS TO YOUR YAMAHA CVP 800 SERIES CLAVINOVA
- Connect your microphone to your clavinova by plugging it in underneath the left side of the piano.
- Go to MENU on the screen of your piano
- On the first menu page, you will see vocal harmony.
- Tap Vocal Harmony
- The top bar is for your back ground vocal choices, I like to start with the Standard Harmony
- Make sure on the screen the button is lit up to vocal if singing or talk if you are using the piano just to talk (without vocals)
- In the same screen, you will see mode, I recommend staying with chordal mode to start with.
- These instructions can be found in your owner’s manual on page 84 with pictures for you.
- *I always advise saving the setting once you have the one you prefer. (see how to on saving your settings)