The pinnacle of reproducing technologies, the ENSPIRE PRO offers the highest resolution recording and playback paired with the highest quality acoustic pianos for those who want nothing but the best. DCFX ENPRO consists of a Yamaha's flagship concert grand CFX.
Since its introduction, the Disklavier PRO has been heralded as the finest reproducing piano available. With its refined design, innovative technology and reliable operation, the Disklavier ENSPIRE PRO excels in any environment. As the only system on the market offering high-resolution recording and playback, it has become a staple in institutions and professional recording studios as a must-have music tool. As an instrument that is crafted as beautifully as it can create and recreate a piano performance, it is also an exquisite addition to any home.Since its introduction, the Disklavier PRO has been heralded as the finest reproducing piano available. With its refined design, innovative technology and reliable operation, the Disklavier ENSPIRE PRO excels in any environment. As the only system on the market offering high-resolution recording and playback, it has become a staple in institutions and professional recording studios as a must-have music tool. As an instrument that is crafted as beautifully as it can create and recreate a piano performance, it is also an exquisite addition to any home.
Sharpening The Cutting Edge
The Disklavier ENSPIRE PRO is the only instrument with fully integrated high-resolution recording and playback functionality capable of capturing and reproducing 1024 dynamic levels of key and hammer velocity, as well as 256 increments of positional pedaling. Equipped with a cutting-edge optical sensor system that precisely captures every nuanced movement of the keys, hammers and pedals, the ENSPIRE will precisely reproduce the speed of each hammer as it strikes the string, the finest detail of your pedaling, and even the velocity of your key release.
Inspired By Technology, Powered By Performance
Extremely accurate recording functions allow teachers and students to critique recorded performances – providing new ways for students to enhance their musical development. Proprietary video sync technology gives users the ability to create, archive and share an acoustic piano driven visual performance using just the piano and a video camera.
The Sound of Innovation
Yamaha SILENT Piano™ technology allows you to listen, learn and play without being disturbed or disturbing others. Utilizing a unique sampling technique that replicates the interaural characteristics of the human ear, the Disklavier ENSPIRE binaurally recreates the sound, presence and resonance of a Yamaha CFX Concert Grand from the player’s position through headphones. This innovative technology is built into every ENSPIRE ST and PRO model Disklavier, giving you increased flexibility and more opportunities to enjoy your piano.
Yamaha DCFX ENPRO Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper piano silencing mechanism
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyphony
- 16 (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad) voices
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits playback voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 songs (Pop, Jazz, Classical, Smart Key etc. 380 piano solo songs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instrumental accompaniments (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with audio backing (PianoSoft Audio))
- SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV compatible data format
- PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey compatible song format
- 8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – tuning
- Mini stereo headphones jack x 2
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Digital OUTPUT
- USB to Devices and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC0
- USB flash memory compatible
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power use
- Includes: Monitor Speaker x2*, Speaker Hanger x2*, Stereo Headphone, Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber/grayscale Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Shift pedal: Non-contact Digital Optical Position-sensing System, Sostenuto pedal: ON/OFF Detection Sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (High-power servo-controlled solenoids with supersensitive magnetic sensor, Key/hammer sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
*Depending on region, monitor speaker, speaker hanger, and USB wireless adaptor (UD-WL01) may not be supplied
Comes With Matching Bench