April is Head/Neck Cancer Awareness Month. Sometimes all that needs to be done cannot be done in a single month. So, to wrap up our April awareness activities we’re having a bash at Brothers’ Burger Joint, in Berry Hill. If you’ve not visited there yet, you’re in for a treat. Miller Piano Specialists will be on site providing entertainment. You know Miller Piano Specialists has a roster of incredible artists, so you never know who’s going to show up and perform. One of the ways Faces of HNC encourages donation is through the sale of photographs and photography services. A recent trip to Niagara Falls was featured in New Focus Daily magazine and the images from the article will be available for sale. Michael Damico from Damico Frame and Art in Franklin, will be on hand to help you select the best way to display your selection in your home or office. Come out, have a great time, and please support a cause that needs all the love it can get. ❤️ Line up so far: Russ Roberts, Dave Martin, Eric Bikales, sherry carlisle smith, bronson hermouth, Mark Sorrells, and more…
- **SOLD** Mid-century Chickering console piano in a brown mahogany finish. Manufactured in the US.
- J. Strauss and Son, black ebony upright, with moving history.
- **SOLD** Dreamy Bergmann 4 foot,11 inch, grand piano, in polished ebony (Hayden)
- **SOLD** A Piano Named Birdie – Yamaha DGB1KE3 PE 5′ Disklavier Reproducing Piano
- SOLD – Mighty Malcolm – The 5′ Story and Clark in Polished Ebony