A piano of unlimited potential, the ENSPIRE ST provides full recording and playback functionality, the patented Yamaha SILENT Piano™ System and DSP Servo Drive System for users who want more from their acoustic piano. DU1 ENST consists of an upright piano U1.
More than just a player piano, the Disklavier ENSPIRE ST was built with the listener and the player in mind. Fully integrated record and playback functionality, as well as Yamaha’s patented SILENT Piano technology make this instrument the perfect space-saving choice for the growing family, the established hobbyist or the avid listener. Cutting-edge DSP Servo Drive System technology ensures accurate performance reproduction by automatically monitoring and calibrating the movement of the keys and pedals in real-time during playback.
Exclusive Streaming Services
In addition, the ENSPIRE also offers revolutionary streaming radio and TV services, allowing you to discover and enjoy thousands of piano performances in the comfort of your own home. Yamaha Piano Radio gives you instant access to over 30 channels of 24-hour streaming piano music, while DisklavierTV puts you in the front row of live or on-demand video concerts and performances that play in perfect sync with your piano*.
*DisklavierTV is currently only available in the UNITED STATES.
Artistic Excellence In Your Living Room
Disklavier ENSPIRE features popular, award-winning and legendary Yamaha artists such as Sarah McLachlan, Bob James, and Jamie Cullum*. These performances are not simply a rendition of the artist’s songs, but exclusive performances by the actual artists themselves, recorded specifically for ENSPIRE. Experience the genuine touch, nuance and emotion as the instrument recreates a precise portrayal of the artist’s intentions.
Every Note, Every Nuance
The Disklavier ENSPIRE is the only piano that can truly reproduce every nuance of a piano performance, precisely recreating all of the details that other player pianos cannot. For example, a player’s key release timing controls the exact timing of each individual damper coming down on the string and contributes to the overall musical message that the pianist is trying to convey. Other player systems rely on predetermined programming to control the release of the piano keys, which results in every key releasing at the exact same speed during playback. This programming equates to half of the original performance being altered, which means half of the human element of the piano performance is removed. The Disklavier, by contrast, can reproduce all articulations of the performance, including the speed by which a key is released, meticulously reproducing what even other high-end systems cannot. Couple these unmatched reproducing capabilities with advanced AccuPlay DSP technology, and you have a piano that not only recreates every nuance of the original performance, but is intelligent enough to verify and adjust itself during playback to ensure accurate performance reproduction.
Yamaha DU1 ENST Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper piano silencing mechanism
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyphany
- 16 voices (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad)
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits playback voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 songs (Pop, Jazz, Clas sical, Smart Key etc . 380 piano solo son gs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instr umental accompanimen ts (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with a udio backing (PianoS oft Audio))
- SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV compatible data format
- PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey compatible song format
- 8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – tuning
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power use
- Includes: Stereo Headphone, Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber/shutter Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Soft pedal:Non-contact Optical Position-sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids, Key sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
Storage and Connectivity:
- Mini stereo headphone jack x 2
- USB to Device and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC)
- USB flash compatible
*Depending on region, USB wireless adaptor (UD-WL01) may not be supplied
Polished Ebony, Satin Ebony, Polished American Walnut, Polished Mahogany, Polished White