The pinnacle of reproducing technologies, the ENSPIRE PRO offers the highest resolution recording and playback paired with the highest quality acoustic pianos for those who want nothing but the best. DC6X ENPRO consists of a grand piano C6X.
Since its introduction, the Disklavier PRO has been heralded as the finest reproducing piano available. With its refined design, innovative technology and reliable operation, the Disklavier ENSPIRE PRO excels in any environment. As the only system on the market offering high-resolution recording and playback, it has become a staple in institutions and professional recording studios as a must-have music tool. As an instrument that is crafted as beautifully as it can create and recreate a piano performance, it is also an exquisite addition to any home.
Technologically Discreet, Acoustically Elegant
A streamlined control panel allows for simple tactile control while remaining hidden from view, providing the elegant look one would expect from a finely crafted Yamaha acoustic piano.
Wireless network connectivity and seamless compatibility with mobile devices, smartphones and computers allows intuitive access to all of the instrument’s exclusive content and unique capabilities.
Thousands of Performances In One Masterpiece
The Disklavier ENSPIRE allows you to revel in whatever music suits your mood or occasion, from classical solo piano or concerto selections to your favorite jazz or pop songs on piano – accompanied by audio and vocals. An easy-to-use and intuitive UI design provides direct access to 500 built-in songs* and thousands performances that can be downloaded directly to the instrument from the Yamaha MusicSoft online store.
*Built-in songs include 380 piano solo songs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instrumental accompaniments (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with audio backing (PianoSoft Audio).
Yamaha DC6X ENPRO Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper piano silencing system
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyplony
- 16 (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad) voices
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits playback voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 songs (Pop, Jazz, Clas sical, Smart Key etc . 380 piano solo son gs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instr umental accompanimen ts (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with a udio backing (PianoS oft Audio))
- SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV compatible data format
- PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey compatible song format
- 8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – Tuning
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power use
- Includes: Monitor Speaker x2*, Speaker Hanger x2*, Stereo Headphone, Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key Sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber/grayscale Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Shift pedal: Non-contact Digital Optical Position-sensing System, Sostenuto pedal: ON/OFF Detection Sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (High-power servo-controlled solenoids with supersensitive magnetic sensor, Key/hammer sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
Storage and Connectivity:
- Mini stereo headphone jack x 2
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Digital OUTPUT
- USB to Device and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC) IN/OUT
- USB Flash Memory compatible
*Depending on region, monitor speaker, speaker hanger, and USB wireless adaptor (UD-WL01) may not be supplied
Polished Ebony, Polished White, Polished Mahogany, Polished American Walnut, Satin Ebony