The pinnacle of reproducing technologies, the ENSPIRE PRO offers the highest resolution recording and playback paired with the highest quality acoustic pianos for those who want nothing but the best. DC3X ENPRO consists of a grand piano C3X.
Since its introduction, the Disklavier PRO has been heralded as the finest reproducing piano available. With its refined design, innovative technology and reliable operation, the Disklavier ENSPIRE PRO excels in any environment. As the only system on the market offering high-resolution recording and playback, it has become a staple in institutions and professional recording studios as a must-have music tool. As an instrument that is crafted as beautifully as it can create and recreate a piano performance, it is also an exquisite addition to any home.
Technologically Discreet, Acoustically Elegant
A streamlined control panel allows for simple tactile control while remaining hidden from view, providing the elegant look one would expect from a finely crafted Yamaha acoustic piano.
Wireless network connectivity and seamless compatibility with mobile devices, smartphones and computers allows intuitive access to all of the instrument’s exclusive content and unique capabilities.
Yamaha DC3X ENPRO Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper) piano silencing mechanism
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyphony
- 16 (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad) voices
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 (Pop, Jazz, Clas sical, Smart Key etc . 380 piano solo son gs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instr umental accompanimen ts (PiaoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with a udio backing (PianoS oft Audio)) built-in songs compatible with SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV and PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey data and song format
- Recording function
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power requirement
- Includes: Monitor Speaker x2*, Speaker Hanger x2*, Stereo Headphone, Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key senors: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber/grayscale Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Shift pedal: Non-contact Digital Optical Position-sensing System, Sostenuto pedal: ON/OFF Detection Sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (High-power servo-controlled solenoids with supersensitive magnetic sensor, Key/hammer sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
Storage and Connectivity:
- 414.8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – Tuning
- Mini stereo headphone jack x 2
- Output, Digital Out
- USB to Device x3 and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC) IN/OUT
- USB Flash Memory compatible
Polished Ebony, Satin Ebony, Polished American Walnut, Polished Mahogany, Polished White