A piano of unlimited potential, the ENSPIRE ST provides full recording and playback functionality, the patented Yamaha SILENT Piano™ System and DSP Servo Drive System for users who want more from their acoustic piano. DC2X ENST consists of a grand piano C2X.
More than just a player piano, the Disklavier ENSPIRE ST was built with the listener and the player in mind. Fully integrated record and playback functionality, as well as Yamaha’s patented SILENT Piano technology make this instrument the perfect space-saving choice for the growing family, the established hobbyist or the avid listener. Cutting-edge DSP Servo Drive System technology ensures accurate performance reproduction by automatically monitoring and calibrating the movement of the keys and pedals in real-time during playback.
Technologically Discreet, Acoustically Elegant
A streamlined control panel allows for simple tactile control while remaining hidden from view, providing the elegant look one would expect from a finely crafted Yamaha acoustic piano.
Wireless network connectivity and seamless compatibility with mobile devices, smartphones and computers allows intuitive access to all of the instrument’s exclusive content and unique capabilities.
Thousands of Performances In One Masterpiece
The Disklavier ENSPIRE allows you to revel in whatever music suits your mood or occasion, from classical solo piano or concerto selections to your favorite jazz or pop songs on piano – accompanied by audio and vocals. An easy-to-use and intuitive UI design provides direct access to 500 built-in songs* and thousands performances that can be downloaded directly to the instrument from the Yamaha MusicSoft online store.
*Built-in songs include 380 piano solo songs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instrumental accompaniments (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with audio backing (PianoSoft Audio).
Yamaha DC2X ENST Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper piano silencing system
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyphany
- 16 voices (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad)
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits playback voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 songs (Pop, Jazz, Classical, Smart Key etc. 380 piano solo songs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instrumental accompaniments (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with audio backing (PianoSoft Audio))
- SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV compatible data format
- PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey compatible song format
- 8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – tuning
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power use
- Includes: Monitor Speaker x2*, Speaker Hanger x2*, Stereo Headphone Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensors: Non-contact Optical Fiber/shutter Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Shift pedal: Non-contact Optical Position-sensing System, Sostenuto pedal: ON/OFF Detection Sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids, Key sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
Storage and Connectivity:
- Mini stereo headphone jack x 2
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Digital OUTPUT
- USB to Device and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC)
- USB flash compatible
*Depending on region, monitor speaker, speaker hanger, and USB wireless adaptor (UD-WL01) may not be supplied
Polished Ebony, Polished White, Polished Mahogany, Polished American Walnut, Satin Ebony, Polished Ebony with Chrome