A piano of unlimited potential, the ENSPIRE ST provides full recording and playback functionality, the patented Yamaha SILENT Piano™ System and DSP Servo Drive System for users who want more from their acoustic piano. DC1X ENST consists of a grand piano C1X.
More than just a player piano, the Disklavier ENSPIRE ST was built with the listener and the player in mind. Fully integrated record and playback functionality, as well as Yamaha’s patented SILENT Piano technology make this instrument the perfect space-saving choice for the growing family, the established hobbyist or the avid listener. Cutting-edge DSP Servo Drive System technology ensures accurate performance reproduction by automatically monitoring and calibrating the movement of the keys and pedals in real-time during playback.
Every Note, Every Nuance
The Disklavier ENSPIRE is the only piano that can truly reproduce every nuance of a piano performance, precisely recreating all of the details that other player pianos cannot. For example, a player’s key release timing controls the exact timing of each individual damper coming down on the string and contributes to the overall musical message that the pianist is trying to convey. Other player systems rely on predetermined programming to control the release of the piano keys, which results in every key releasing at the exact same speed during playback. This programming equates to half of the original performance being altered, which means half of the human element of the piano performance is removed. The Disklavier, by contrast, can reproduce all articulations of the performance, including the speed by which a key is released, meticulously reproducing what even other high-end systems cannot. Couple these unmatched reproducing capabilities with advanced AccuPlay DSP technology, and you have a piano that not only recreates every nuance of the original performance, but is intelligent enough to verify and adjust itself during playback to ensure accurate performance reproduction.
Inspired By Technology, Powered By Performance
Extremely accurate recording functions allow teachers and students to critique recorded performances – providing new ways for students to enhance their musical development. Proprietary video sync technology gives users the ability to create, archive and share an acoustic piano driven visual performance using just the piano and a video camera.
The Sound of Innovation
Yamaha SILENT Piano™ technology allows you to listen, learn and play without being disturbed or disturbing others. Utilizing a unique sampling technique that replicates the interaural characteristics of the human ear, the Disklavier ENSPIRE binaurally recreates the sound, presence and resonance of a Yamaha CFX Concert Grand from the player’s position through headphones. This innovative technology is built into every ENSPIRE ST and PRO model Disklavier, giving you increased flexibility and more opportunities to enjoy your piano.
Yamaha DC1X ENST Features:
- Motor-driven hammer shank stopper piano silencing mechanism
- CFX Binaural Sampling / CFX Stereo Sampling
- 256 – Polyphany
- 16 voices (Piano, Electric Piano 1-3, Harpsichord 1 & 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ 1-4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad)
- 480 XG Voices & 12 Drum Kits playback voices
- XG and GM compatible
- 500 songs (Pop, Jazz, Clas sical, Smart Key etc . 380 piano solo son gs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instr umental accompanimen ts (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with a udio backing (PianoS oft Audio))
- SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1), MP3, WAV compatible data format
- PianoSoft, PianoSoft Plus, PianoSoft Audio, SmartKey compatible song format
- 8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz) – tuning
- AC100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz power use
- Includes: Monitor Speaker x2*, Speaker Hanger x2*, Stereo Headphone Operation Manual, Built-in Song List, Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UD-WL01)*
- Key sensor: Non-contact Optical Fiber Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity, and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer sensor: Non-contact Optical Fiber/shutter Sensing System
- Pedal sensors: Damper & Shift pedal: Non-contact Optical Position-sensing System, Sostenuto pedal: ON/OFF Detection Sensing System
- Key drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids, Key sensor feedback)
- Pedal drive: DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids)
Storage and Connectivitiy:
- Mini Stereo headphone jack x 2
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Digital OUTPUT
- USB to Device and to Host
- OMNI (SYNC)
- USB falsh compatible
*Depending on region, monitor speaker, speaker hanger, and USB wireless adaptor (UD-WL01) may not be supplied
Polished Ebony, Polished White, Polished Mahogany, Polished American Walnut, Satin Ebony